Member Benefits include:
- Membership valid for one year (must pay 12 full months if select monthly membership option)
- Complimentary access to specific paid events (not including Farm to Table Dinner or other large fun-raising events)
- Be the first to know! With our monthly CARE Membership Newsletter, you will have first access to event announcements, RSVPs and more!
- A Discount to our Farm to Table Fundraising Dinner at the end of August and any other WIS special events
- Opportunity to participate in a “WIS Community Voices” series webinar
- A member feature in one (1) monthly newsletter
- Potential opportunity to write a guest blog for the WIS website and post on WIS social media (topic, dates, final review must be coordinated with WIS)
- 1 tree planted and noted as “WIS Member” through One Tree Planted and you will receive a certificate with the Member designation.
- A Women in Sustainability Member Digital Badge to include on your email signature, LinkedIn page, Website, etc.
- Discounts to partner organizations and events, when available
- 25% off the Women in Sustainbility Swag Store through Bonfire.com
- Access to past webinars and additional members-only resources
- Opportunities to win prizes, when available
- Option for a discount for a vendor table at specified events
- Logo on the website – Medium – Large Company Membership Only
- Endless opportunities to connect and collaborate
- More benefits coming soon!
We are working on potential scholarship opportunities. Check back soon.
In accordance with the IRS, your membership dues are NOT tax-deductible.
JOIN our growing E-community!
Sign up for our email list to receive new event notifications, community news, membership updates, and more!
Changing the world takes more than
everything any one person knows,
but not more than we know together.
So let’s work together.
↠ Simon Sinek
“Women in Sustainability is a pretty amazing thing. The authentic conversations between people who care are refreshing and freaking AMAZING. Feel like there’s sharing & openness happening there on a daily basis.”
Jessica Lybeck · Co-Founder & CEO, Remark