BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Member Benefits include:
- Complimentary access to specific paid events, including annual End of Year Celebration
- Be the first to know! With our monthly CARE Membership Newsletter, you will have first access to event announcements, RSVPs and more!
- A Discount to our Thrift Prom fundraising event in March and any other WIS special events
- Opportunity to participate in a “WIS Community Voices” series webinar
- A member feature in one (1) monthly newsletter
- Potential opportunity to write a guest blog for the WIS website and post on WIS social media (topic, dates, final review must be coordinated with WIS)
- 1 tree planted and noted as “WIS Member” through One Tree Planted and you will receive a certificate with the Member designation.
- A Women in Sustainability Member Digital Badge to include on your email signature, LinkedIn page, Website, etc.
- Discounts to partner organizations and events, when available
- 25% off the Women in Sustainbility Swag Store through Bonfire.com
- Access to past webinars and additional members-only resources
- Opportunities to win prizes, when available
- Option for a discount for a vendor table at specified events
- Logo on the website – Medium – Large Company Membership Only
- Endless opportunities to connect and collaborate
- More benefits coming soon!
We are working on potential scholarship opportunities. Check back soon.
In accordance with the IRS, your membership dues are NOT tax-deductible.
What our Members have to say!
JOIN our growing E-community!
Sign up for our email list to receive new event notifications, community news, membership updates, and more!
Changing the world takes more than
everything any one person knows,
but not more than we know together.
So let’s work together.
↠ Simon Sinek
“Women in Sustainability is a pretty amazing thing. The authentic conversations between people who care are refreshing and freaking AMAZING. Feel like there’s sharing & openness happening there on a daily basis.”
Jessica Lybeck · Co-Founder & CEO, Remark