June 24 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm MDT
Are you looking to connect with a growing community of women who want to support you both personally and professionally? The BetterTogetherFest is the perfect place to explore community and create meaningful relationships with the women of the CampExperience™ Network, The Pledgettes and Women in Sustainability.
The BetterTogetherFest is centered around Celebrating Women + Community with Real Life Connections. Join us to grow your business and enrich your personal life while forming meaningful bonds and connecting with others through fulfilling activities, authentic conversation and sessions designed to support your growth both personally and professionally.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is interested in connecting with like-minded women, launching a new business, expanding a seasoned business or developing their personal life. There’s something for everyone at the BetterTogetherFest!
Visit BetterTogetherFestCo.com for more information and updates!
What to Expect?
- Get to know the amazing women of the CampExperience™ Network, The Pledgettes and Women in Sustainability communities.
- Visit with amazing Women-Owned Businesses in the Meaningful Community ballroom filled with vendors, music, DIY crafts and authentic conversation space.
- Learn from our expert workshop hosts in the Meaningful Learning ballroom where our presenters will dive into topics to help your personal growth journey.
- Join us in the Meaningful Stories lounge where we’ll hear from inspiring women who are breaking the mold, overcoming life’s challenges and creating a life that aligns with their deepest desires.
- Get actionable support for your business in our Meaningful Support boardroom where we’ll be hosting hour long mastermind sessions to help create break-throughs in your business.
- This event has room for the entire family! Bring the kiddos and keep them entertained in our Meaningful Fun outdoor terrace with arts and craft activities from Crafty Chassis.
- Food and beverage will be available for purchase.
- All activities are open house style so we encourage you to come and enjoy the festivities based on what is convenient for your schedule.
Interested in becoming a presenter? Submit your application through our Call for Presentations form which is open through May 17.
Interested in being a vendor? Submit your application through our Vendor Application form, which is open through May 19.
Are you a member of the CampExperience™ Network, The Pledgettes and Women in Sustainability? Use your email address in the Promo Code box at check out to register for your FREE member ticket.
About the CampExperience™ Network
The CampExperience™ Network is a women’s networking group dedicated to the motto Do Good & Have Fun.
For 17 years, we have built a diverse network of amazing women. We call it a ‘Sisterhood by Choice.’ Our goal is to create a network that connects women, gives back and helps us grow as individuals and in our professional endeavors.
About The Pledgettes
The Pledgettes are a financial community for values-driven women.
We believe that when women hold more wealth, they build healthier, wealthier communities. We are on a mission to embolden women to take an active role in their financial journey. Our members increase their financial confidence through our Financial Literacy educational events and Financial Friends social events.
About Women in Sustainability
Women in Sustainability (WIS) is an inclusive social and environmental justice nonprofit dedicated to caring for the people that CARE for the planet through Community, Advocacy, Resources and Education to create a sustainable and equitable future through the feminist viewpoint and leadership. WIS strives to create a safe space for like-minded and diverse individuals to create purposeful connections and conversations. All are welcome in our community.