If you are in need of immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1. If you need support, please reach out to these resources. We will continue to update this page as we learn of more resources available.
As people focused on environmental and social justice, intimate partner violence must be a part of our conversation. Learn more about why this is an important topic to us through our conversation with Dr. Anne DePrince at the University of Denver in Denver, CO.
Learn more about Anne’s research here: https://traumaresearchnotes.blog/
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: #800-799-7233
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: https://ncadv.org/
- Domestic Shelters
- Colorado Coalition against Sexual Assault: https://www.ccasa.org/
- Rocky Mountain Victim Law Center: https://www.rmvictimlaw.org/
- LINC – Legal Information Network of Colorado: https://www.rmvictimlaw.org/programs/legal-information-network-colorado-linc
- Rose Andom Center: https://roseandomcenter.org/
- Project Safeguard – Justice and Safety: https://psghelps.org/
- Undestructable: https://www.undestructable.org/